Pickle Pebbles have been specifically designed for use with fermentation and take the guess work out of your lacto ferments by ensuring your veggies stay below the surface of the brine thereby eliminating exposure to oxygen (which is the main cause of failure when using lacto fermenting methods). Pickle Pebbles can be used in all types of fermenting vessels including mason jars (both regular and wide mouth), Weck jars, as well as traditional ceramic crocks. While a single Pickle Pebble is often enough to keep veggies below the brine, they can also be stacked to provide extra weight. Dimensions: 53mm diameter with 8mm thickness. Pickle Pebbles are made of non-iridized soda glass which is completely inert and guarantees that no other substances leach into your ferment.
- Clear Glass Fermentation Weights
- Lead-Free, Food-Grade and Non-Porous Glass Ferment Weights
- 53mm Diameter x 8mm Thick
- Fits wide mouth and regular mouth mason jars as well as Weck jars
- 4 Pieces Included with Gift Box
VERIFIED FERMENT-SAFE AND LEAD-FREE.