Add a creative spin to your cooking with this innovative spiralizer cutter. Two razor-sharp blades work in concert to cut thin, uniform ribbons while the rotating crank keeps food firmly pressed against the cutting surface. The result: long, spiraling slices of your favorite vegetables. Spiral slice a wide, thick ribbon of potato for do-it-yourself chips, thin-slice a red onion for pickling or create healthful and delicious zucchini noodles—thanks to the easily adjustable blade wheel, the Spiralfix cuts vegetable and fruit spirals in four different widths.
To use, simply open the folding lid on the spiralizer, set the desired width and place your vegetable into the container, then close the lid and crank while pressing downward. Spiral-cut veggies fall into the nonslip base that snaps off the unit to double as a handy storage container.
- Enclosed cutting head provides safe, mess-free operation
- Comfortable handle provides a secure grip while cutting
- Crank handle features a knob for easy operation and a toothed base that holds vegetables securely against the cutting surface
- Blade wheel adjusts blades to four different widths: 3 mm., 6 mm., 12 mm. and ribbon cut
- Base collects cut vegetables and, with the included lid, doubles as a handy storage container